FORNEYeap for Employees
A Caring Partnership between Forney Financial Solutions and 21st Century Employee Assistance Partners
FORNEYeap, an Employee Assistance Program, is an employee benefit designed to provide resources to employees and their families when they face some of Life’s challenges.
Confidential Assistance: Information provided by the employee is not made available to the employer, supervisor or co-workers without written permission.
Cost: There is no cost. The service is a benefit to you through your company or organization.
What Can the Employee Assistance Program Do For You?
FORNEYeap is a one session benefit, called Level One (1), that allows you to meet or talk on the telephone with an EAP counselor who will help you develop a plan to meet your needs. The following are some examples of areas of work life where the EAP can help:
Work Related Issues:
- Performance improvement & effectiveness
- Stress & burnout
- Work load
- Adjustment to change
- Stress, anxiety
- Resentment and frustrations
Relationship and Communication Difficulties:
- Poor work relationships
- Conflict among employees
- Communications issues
- Supervisor/management issues
Personal and/or Family Problems that may affect your work performance:
- Marital problems
- Parenting problems
- Living through separation or divorce
- Caring for elderly parents, etc.
Balancing Work and Personal Life:
- Help setting priorities
- Seeking achievement and enjoyment
- Finding resources for child care, elder care, etc.
Substance Use and Abuse:
- Affecting work performance
- Affecting the family
Grief, Loss and Trauma:
- Issues due to death, accidents, and life transitions.
- Help finding resources for a variety of personal legal concerns.
- Money management difficulties
- Excessive debt
- Compulsive spending
- Compulsive gambling
EAP Services Where You Need Them…
- Convenient Locations:
- Cranberry Township
- Upper St. Clair
- Robinson Township/Airport Area
- RIDC Park/O’Hara Township
- Grove City
(Please contact your EAP for any changes)
For a confidential appointment, all you need to do is make one call!!