FORNEYeap for Managers and HR Directors
A Caring Partnership between Forney Financial Solutions and 21st Century Employee Assistance Partners
Managers and HR Directors: FORNEYeap has multiple levels of EAP services available.
The services described above are considered Level 1 services
Level 2 and Level 3 services are enhanced EAP services designed to provide a wider range of services. They represent different levels of the following services:
A. EAP Program Development and Consultation Services
- Assessment of organizational needs related to the Employee Assistance Program.
- Assistance in development of EAP policy guidelines and procedures.
- Management/ Supervisory consultations by phone or in person about employee behavioral issues.
- Consultation with supervisors regarding formal EAP referrals.
- Secure Website private access to a discussion bulletin board available for designated management staff.
B. Education, Training and Orientation Services
- On-site General staff EAP program orientation
- On-site training of supervisors and managers regarding EAP services and referral procedures
- Quarterly Newsletters about mental health, wellness and strategic EAP services available electronically or in paper
- Employee focused program brochures and posters
- Educational workshops on work/life topics (Level 3 only)
- Limited access for contracted companies to private side of the Website for self help information on employee performance and work/life topics
C. Assessment, Short Term Counseling and Referral Services
- 1 to 3 sessions ( Level 2) or 1 to 6 sessions ( Level 3) short term assessment and counseling model.
- Website access for confidential registration requests for services by company employees and family members
- Assessment of resource needs and referral for appropriate service needs.
- When necessary, options for service continuation under healthcare plan or referral into the community
- Critical Incident Stress Management Services (Response/Debriefing services) available
- Satisfaction surveys sent to all employees and family members who use the program and give permission; results provided to management without compromising confidentiality.
D. Strategic EAP Services (Optional)
- Strategic EAP services available as an additional portion of the annual cost or
- Strategic EAP services available upon request on a fee-for-service basis
- Services include:
- Coaching managers and supervisors
- Team Building
- Communication Training
- Conflict Resolution
- How to have Difficult Conversations
- Management Retreats
- Leadership Development
- Use of Employee Assessment Tools
- And More…
E. Reports: PROVIDER shall submit to The Employer annual statistical reports indicating the following:
- De-identified summary statistical information provided to management without compromising confidentiality
- Reports will include the following:
- Number of employees/dependents served
- Demographic profile of employee utilization.
- Employee/client satisfaction indicators
- Disposition of cases.
- Number of supervisory consultations
- Number of supervisory training sessions and number of participants
- Number of employee program orientation sessions and number of participants
- Number and topic of employee education/wellness presentations and number of participants
- Number of Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) sessions and number of participants
- Number of mandatory referrals and status of follow-up.
For more information, all you need to do is make one call!!